Sevag Papazian is a Partner with Strategy& and a member of the firm’s Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Digital practice in the Middle East.
He has nearly 14 years of experience in technology and consulting, serving clients in the Middle East. Sevag is a recognized innovator in national digitization strategies and governance models, corporate digital strategies, and technology-enabled transformations. His areas of interest include the latest technology developments and their disruptive impact on regional economies and societies.
- Empowering the GCC digital workforce: Building adaptable skills in the digital era
- Embracing sharing: Managing the disruption of the sharing economy in the GCC
- Preparing for the digital era: The state of digitalization in GCC businesses
- Fit for Service Government: The opportunity in the GCC's fiscal challenge
- Cyber security in the Middle East: A strategic approach to protecting national digital assets and infrastructure
- Convening change: How CIOs can orchestrate strategic transformations
Before joining Strategy&, he worked as a software engineer with Murex, a leading software provider for global financial institutions.
He holds an MBA from INSEAD and a bachelor’s in computer and communications engineering from the American University of Beirut.